Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy Adoption Day

This is my fourth attempt at blogging. I've lost the other three due to internet failure. So while I wrote a lot of nice things last time, I'm afraid I am too tired and will just need to summarize.

Today was our official adoption day. Anna Mei is now a Jukanovich and we couldn't be more ecstatic.

Uncle Jon has been so amazing and is loved so much by his two nieces.
Jon has been our official videographer and seems to be better at posting pictures than I, so you can also check out his blog at www.jonathanwolff.blogspot.com.






Auntie Suzy is spoiling us with being at our beck and call. If you want to follow her blog it is www.suzannebaker.blogspot.com.

The moment we officially welcomed Anna into our family. Lian was being a little silly.









We were able to Skype my mom and dad so they could meet Anna Mei in person. The coolest thing is that Anna waved to them all on our her own accord. She hadn't done that for anyone else, so it was very special.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Jen and Dano: We couldn't be happier for all four of you. We are so delighted that God brought Anna Mei safely into your family. We look forward to hearing about her as she grows into as beautiful of a young lady as her big sister. (And our two boys may be knocking at your door in about 20 years... Or 40, if their overprotective Mom has her way.)

RoLo said...

Looks like it was another exciting day. I really like the idea of setting up Skype I am going to make a note to try that when our turn finally comes.