Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More photos...

Silas, my Kinyarwandan tutor, is so excited to welcome Nathanael. He will be officiating at Nathanael's Rwandan naming ceremony on April 17. We've tried to explain to our friends that Nathanael has to attach to us, so we don't let anyone hold him except us. However, our Rwandan friends don't understand that at alla nd literally just take the baby from our arms.
Usually he smiles when Lian plays with him, but I couldn't quite catch him on camera when he did. Lian is a great helper for her little brother.
"Son, I think we need to have a little man to man conversation."
The overprotective sister already.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Het is so cute, with his big brown eyes.And he is a very lucky boy with such a sweet sister to take care of him.
Regards,
iris

Anonymous said...

Hi! My husband and I received our referral on March 16 but our agency and POA has not been able to get a court date yet for us. Can you contact me through e-mail? We need some assistance on how to get a court date. My e-mail is deannadeejohnson@yahoo.com